Showing all 5 results
- Operational Voltage : 200~480V (3 Phase AC)
- Withstand Voltage :4000V for 1 minute
- Measuring Frequency Range : 20~400Hz
- Time Limit for Continuous measurement :
Less than 60 minutes at 200 VAC
Less than 40 minutes at 400 VAC
Standard Accessories : Test Lead (attached to meter ), Alligator Clips , Carrying Case, Manual
Dimension : 85(H) x 64(W) x 23(D)mm
PSD II₹780.00Quick View
- Compact, easy-to-wear and convenient to use.
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Equipped with self-testing functions.
- Audio indications.
- Able to sense a wide variety of AC high
- Voltage systems.
- Low power consumption.
- Initial Warning Distance :
220V~380V : 0.1m~0.4m
10kV : 0.7m~1.2m
35kV : 1m~2m
- Frequency : 50 / 60 HZ
- Volume : 75 dB at 1 m
- Battery Life : 50 Hrs. of Cont. Use
- Dimension : 52(W), 60(H), 21mm thick
- Power : AAA 1.5V x 2
- Safety Standards : EN 61326 – 1
- Manual Instruction
- 9 Voltage Settings
- Bright LED Visual INDICATION with Buzzer
- Protection class IP65
- Non-Contact Test Detection by Proximity
- Light Weight, Robust and Compact
- The Max Detection Range Can be 500kV
- The measuring wire is Horizontal with the lighting lamp placed vertical to it.
★ The reminding distance is about 5cm when testing 240V voltage
★ The corresponding voltage reminder distance for other range tests is about 20cm
★ The closer the instrument is to the wire, the lower the voltage will be